- Exhibitor applications open on September 23, 2018 at 9 am BST. You will find a link on the top of www.toyconuk.com and be required to fill out a pre-populated email with the details of your application.
- There are two options, weekend booth and weekend table. The booth is 3m wide by 2m deep, complete with a trestle table and two chairs. The table is a trestle table (186cm by 76cm) with two chairs in a space either at the front of the stage or under the overhang at the front of the hall.
- Prices are £225 for a booth and £150 for the table, complete with two exhibitor passes each.
- Applications will work on a first come, first served basis, so applying promptly is recommended. We will complete a waitlist as cancelations are a possibility as the event gets closer.
- Booth sharing is allowed, but you are required to make your own arrangements and for simplicity we prefer to deal with only one party that will represent the entire booth. Group applications will be accepted.
- Reminder the event is April 7th and 8th, 2018 at York Hall in Bethnal Green, London.
Important Notice: We understand some people are unsure about the two day event but we must let you know that empty booths/tables on the Sunday will not be permitted. This is both disrespectful to your fans and the event as a whole, and will not be tolerated. Any parties with a space but do not attend the Sunday will be blacklisted for future events. You are taking away a space that someone else would love to have or disappointing a fan that could only make it on Sunday and that is not acceptable.